Monday, September 30, 2024

over the influence

Over the Influence: A MemoirOver the Influence: A Memoir by Joanna "JoJo" Levesque
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 and not rounding up b/c don't want my bias to register even more. i've been a fan of jojo for decades. i was never "a little too late" to her talent and voice. she was respite during covid hosting lunchtime IG lives, which literally brought me joy in a time of distress. I'm not surprised by what a thoughtful and unique voice she has in her writing. the memoir brings memories of mariah's memior and I can't wait to listen to the audio version of this. here is rnb queen that takes accountability for her flaws and constantly battles with loving herself. joanna, you are worthy of all the good things coming your way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...