Wednesday, October 15, 2008

hit me with your best shot

first shot: hidden moon between trees - my first pic on my very first digital camera. i've been fighting getting one because i've been holding on to the old school point and shoot. i actually have borrowed digital cameras for trips but nothing of my very own. my bff got it for me as an early xmas presie. you wish you had my bff huh? she is awesome! thanks leigh-anne. she convinced me since i've been travelling a bit more and should capture the experiences i'm having.

so the pic above is defintely the first. i figured out how to turn off the flash a bit after that. it's a nikon s610 coolpix. if you have any tips, bring them on. shar is super duper new phototog.

3 comments:

jac said...

it's about time! this way you can post pics to your blog whenever you want, instead of waiting on me (or anyone else)...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

woot.

think you can take photos from the back of a motorcycle?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...