Sunday, October 24, 2010

robyn at shepard's bush empire

best decade belated show: robyn! shar loved swedish pop star turn dance queen since her early days in the late 90's. remember this. so when i heard she was coming to london, i bought me a pair of tickets. jenny was in tow and we danced the entire concert in the upper reserve seats. she started off with the quirky "fembots". she then barreled through most of the body talk trilogy:
love kills
hang with me
we dance to the beat
indestructible
dancing on my own
criminal intent
dancehall queen (where she grinded the floor)

robyn didn't leave out her oldies but goodies "with every heartbeat" and a interlude of "dancing queen" into "show me love", which had the entire audience singing along. i wish she had played my oldie fav "do you really want me (show respect)" and are newie “jag vet en dejlig rosa”. even though she didn't get to those shar gives the gig two thumbs up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...