Friday, November 22, 2013

comtemplating copenhagen...

Dear INDIANS fans 

 I am very exited about this announcement. To be performing songs from my album Somewhere Else, with a 50 piece orchestra Is an idea I always have had, But never in my wildest imagination thought possible. I feel honored and humble about having this opportunity. And I wish, every one of you can join me, for this unikke event. 

Have a nice day 
Søren 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
when i got the note above from indians about him playing with the copenhagen philharmonic orchestra for the frost festival, i immediate thought of the several time sin new york that i've missed mr. juul. you know i'm a fan of music in extraordinary places. dare i go to the concert hall at the royal danish academy of music on february 6th? i do love my danes. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...