Friday, December 5, 2008

things that make me happy

best morning pick me up: the operator on the 2 train around 8:26am. shar hearts you operator. when i walk in you chime in with "this is how we do it in brooooooklyn". when we hit park place, you always say "transfer to the path to neeeeeeeeeeeew jeeeeeeersey". today you said something extra special and told me "may the holiday spirit be with you". how yoda of you. i can never run fast enough form the back of the train to see and thank him at my transfer point, so until that day comes i wrote the mta:

Question Reference #081205-000132
------------------------------
---------------------------------
Subject: Kudos to operator
MTA Service: NYC Transit Subway
Category: Commendation
Date Created: 12/05/2008 01:52 PM
Last Updated: 12/05/2008 01:52 PM
Status: Received
Date/Time of Event: 12/05/2008 08:25 AM

Location of Event
---------------------------------------------------------------
@ Train Brooklyn to Manhanttan


Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Customer (Sharock) - 12/05/2008 01:52 PM
Hi,

I would just like to sing my praise to the operator of the 2-Train around 8:00 shift to Manhattan. I don't always get his train but when I do it's a delight. I love his welcome "This is how we do it Brooklyn". When we hit Park Place, you always say "transfer to the path to neeeeeeeeeeeew jeeeeeeersey". He really brings a smile to my commute.

Also, on Monday he was kind enough to keep us informed about a delay at Borough Hall. He provided us with clear instruction to alternate route. He chimed in with whatever we needed "to keep moving".

Until I can thank him personally (I'm always at the end of the train before I can get to thank him personally), I hope this message and kudos gets to him.

Sincerely,
Sharock

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...