Saturday, August 7, 2010

homesick

okay these vids just made me a little more home sick. funny what home is. shar has two.

i used to walk down to fairway in red hook when i first moved to ny, so where sharon parked was easy to identify. her dropping fort green, clinton hill and bed sty made me miss all the bk summer goodness. vincent moon captures another great musical voyeuristic treasure. looking forward to winter in ny.


then there's this precious moment between andy of vetiver and eric of fruit bats. i miss how only a short drive away from sf and you are in lovely wine country. there's something about vetiver that brings me that cozy sf bay hug. i need andy and gang to cross the pond to get me out of my funk.

Vetiver & Fruit Bats from Yours Truly on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Mollie said...

New York misses Shar :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...