Sunday, January 19, 2014

final andalucia leg and back to lisbon

we made it to granada just in time for the money shot at the top of mirador de san nicolas. 

the next morning would be the alhambra, which i try to limit my pictures as it really is something you have to behold in person.
star-studded domed wooden ceiling 
of the gran salon de los embajadores
12 lions fountain yonder

after a day in granada it was back to lisbon to finish off our trip. we hit up two museums and a palace. 
museu nacional do azulejo
palacio nacional de sintra

happy consumption at museu colecção berardo
be sure to check out angela's blog for a more detailed log of our trip. she's got way better pictures. i think this trip has made me realize i should just use my iphone as my camera. it's so much better than my point and shoot.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...